Bending machine, LKS
- Mechanical, with electromechanical functions
- Solid construction, welded steel frame 1-20 optional bendings in a work rotation with bending angle, opening of the high clamping beam and back stop, 99 storage locations for them
- Gives a good result, even running of the press beam secured by the mechanical function
- Secure, meets the safety regulation, cheep electro-optical safety sensor available
- Detachable knives of special steel, can be replaced Instructions for use: every machine equipped with instructions for use and maintenance
|Maximum working width||2050 – 4000 mm|
|Maximum plate thickness||1,5 – 3,0 mm|
|Maximum opening of the high clamping beam||150 mm|
|Adjustment of the turning beam||50 mm|
|Motors||tension capacity 1,5 kW,
bending capacity 3,0 – 4,4 kW
|Weight||2000 – 3600|
- Preselection of bending angle
- Working rotation of 20 positions
- Automatic limiter of bending angle
- Relay for overload
- Adjustment of bending angle: 4 – 135 degrees
- Steel bar of the turning beam: 11 mm
- Adjustment of tension on the plate
- Complete electricity box with lock main switch
- Double foot pedal
- Electro-optical safety device for the tension of the plate
- Back stop electrically or manually driven
- Programming of the back stop
- Programming of the opening of the tension beam
- Bending knives according to the customer’s needs
- Special safety plates at the ends of the machine
- cast steel ends, rollers of special steel, pedestal of structural steel
- adequate ergonomic design, actuators easily within reach:
- the upper roller turnable to the side with one hand for the detachment of a piece
- adjustment of the tension and bending rollers by the same hand wheel at the front of the machine
- the asymmetrically mounted rollers make prebending possible
- even roller press is obtained for the whole working length due to the design of the rollers
- the rollers are equipped with bar rounding notches
Braking device, which utilises rotating urethane coated cylinders for braking. This method does not leave any marks on the plate surface.
- Braking motors act as generators. The energy is re-used in coiling.
- The web guiding is equipped with laser edge sensor and servo control. This ensures straight coil ends.
- There is a lifting bridge, which is equipped with rollers between coiler and braking unit. This eases the insertion of the plate.
- The coiler is equipped with hydraulic plate gripping.
- Coiling tension is adjustable. Adjusting control is located in control panel.
- Easy to use, touch screen based user interface.