- Hydraulic tensioning
- Maximum weight of plate coil 10 000 kg
- Maximum coil width 1250/1500 mm
- Unwinding speed of plate coil 0 – 26 m/min
- Traction motor 7,5 kW
- Pneumatic press rollers of plate band
Braking device, which utilises rotating urethane coated cylinders for braking. This method does not leave any marks on the plate surface.
- Braking motors act as generators. The energy is re-used in coiling.
- The web guiding is equipped with laser edge sensor and servo control. This ensures straight coil ends.
- There is a lifting bridge, which is equipped with rollers between coiler and braking unit. This eases the insertion of the plate.
- The coiler is equipped with hydraulic plate gripping.
- Coiling tension is adjustable. Adjusting control is located in control panel.
- Easy to use, touch screen based user interface.
- Mechanical, with electromechanical functions
- Solid construction, welded steel frame 1-20 optional bendings in a work rotation with bending angle, opening of the high clamping beam and back stop, 99 storage locations for them
- Gives a good result, even running of the press beam secured by the mechanical function
- Secure, meets the safety regulation, cheep electro-optical safety sensor available
- Detachable knives of special steel, can be replaced Instructions for use: every machine equipped with instructions for use and maintenance