Cutting line JK 9010-PS
JK 9010 is a diversified machine, which makes the work easy and pleasant.
The assembly can be easily mounted. in working condition in a few minutes.
- lengthwise cutting and winding on reel
- cutting-off and sheeting
- perforation, welting and cutting-off
- notching and cutting-off
The knives of the sheeting cutter are easily adjustable sideways. Knives can be rapidly changed and added.
The stop cam of the measuring device makes it easy to adjust the knives, the scale can be read with accuracy of 1 mm
The easily maintained electrical control centre has been placed on the side of the machine. The control buttons for the machine functions, the safety switches and the electronic control unit with a display for different measures are situated in the upper part of the centre.
The supporting rolls as well as the side control and holding rolls are equipped with ball bearings
The safety covers of the machine which can be opened are equipped with safety limit switches
- cast steel ends, rollers of special steel, pedestal of structural steel
- adequate ergonomic design, actuators easily within reach:
- the upper roller turnable to the side with one hand for the detachment of a piece
- adjustment of the tension and bending rollers by the same hand wheel at the front of the machine
- the asymmetrically mounted rollers make prebending possible
- even roller press is obtained for the whole working length due to the design of the rollers
- the rollers are equipped with bar rounding notches
- Mechanical, with electromechanical functions
- Solid construction, welded steel frame 1-20 optional bendings in a work rotation with bending angle, opening of the high clamping beam and back stop, 99 storage locations for them
- Gives a good result, even running of the press beam secured by the mechanical function
- Secure, meets the safety regulation, cheep electro-optical safety sensor available
- Detachable knives of special steel, can be replaced Instructions for use: every machine equipped with instructions for use and maintenance