Plate rounding PLK/S & PLK/M
- cast steel ends, rollers of special steel, pedestal of structural steel
- adequate ergonomic design, actuators easily within reach:
- the upper roller turnable to the side with one hand for the detachment of a piece
- adjustment of the tension and bending rollers by the same hand wheel at the front of the machine
- the asymmetrically mounted rollers make prebending possible
- even roller press is obtained for the whole working length due to the design of the rollers
- the rollers are equipped with bar rounding notches
|max. sheet thickness
|PLK/S Electric power
Braking device, which utilises rotating urethane coated cylinders for braking. This method does not leave any marks on the plate surface.
- Braking motors act as generators. The energy is re-used in coiling.
- The web guiding is equipped with laser edge sensor and servo control. This ensures straight coil ends.
- There is a lifting bridge, which is equipped with rollers between coiler and braking unit. This eases the insertion of the plate.
- The coiler is equipped with hydraulic plate gripping.
- Coiling tension is adjustable. Adjusting control is located in control panel.
- Easy to use, touch screen based user interface.